Mr. McKain's Blog

Welcome to the class blog. This page will serve as a way for me to communicate with my students and their parents and provide students with the opportunity to ask questions and make comments about assignments. Please check out the full class website as well!

Name:
Location: Seaford, Delaware, United States

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Back: Tuesday, Feb. 13th Agenda

I apologize for my extended absence; my grandmother passed away a week ago. Make sure if you were absent, you find out what work you missed while you were gone!

Meanwhile, on to today. Period 1, you will now be a day behind until further notice. I should be able to catch you up by the end of the week.

1. Warm-up: Which do you think would be cheaper: shipping goods by boat or by horse and wagon? Explain.
2. Notes: The Louisiana Purchase
3. Map Activity (Worksheet): The Louisiana Purchase
4. Guided Reading Worksheet
5. Review Map Activity
6. HW: Continue Working on Key Terms - Due tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home