Mr. McKain's Blog

Welcome to the class blog. This page will serve as a way for me to communicate with my students and their parents and provide students with the opportunity to ask questions and make comments about assignments. Please check out the full class website as well!

Name:
Location: Seaford, Delaware, United States

Monday, March 05, 2007

Oops (Monday, March 5th Agenda)

Apparently I was out of it last week and forgot to keep this site updated. My apologies to students who check it regularly. I did not collect the week's warm-ups, so it should not be a major issue. If you need make up work, check with myself or your other classmates.

Today's Agenda


1. Warm-up: How is the president elected? What role does the electoral college play?
2. Read p. 361-362
3. Discuss the Election of 1824 and John Quincy Adams
4. Worksheets (Americans)
5. Review Worksheets
6. HW: Read p. 363-364. Identify: Andrew Jackson, Jacksonian Democracy, the Whig Party

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home