Mr. McKain's Blog

Welcome to the class blog. This page will serve as a way for me to communicate with my students and their parents and provide students with the opportunity to ask questions and make comments about assignments. Please check out the full class website as well!

Name:
Location: Seaford, Delaware, United States

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wednesday, April 4th Agenda

Sorry an update has been such a long time coming - with baseball, home improvement projects, and report cards, I have been rather busy. If you need the warm-ups from last week, check with me and remind me that they are not online. Today was a review day and tomorrow we will have the Chapter 14 test, allowing us to continue with Chapter 15 and the lead up to the Civil War after Spring Break. If I do not update again, I hope everyone enjoys their vacation!!

--Mr. McKain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home